A big thank you to all who were involved with the Midland Wedding Show at Aston Villa on 20/03/16. Whilst the Midland Wedding Show has been established for almost a decade, using Aston Villa and our new 'shell scheme' format was new for us.
We have already got some great ideas for the next show including:
- Making aisleways wider
- Better use of certain areas
- Integrating a Champagne bar (free Champagne for brides and grooms)
- Relaxed seating area for guests
- Buffering LIVE Lounge areas, so as to improve sound quality for listeners and make the rest of the show less affected by the volume from this area
- Offering a wider variety of stall holders
- Placing caps on the numbers of suppliers per category
- [Potentially] including a fashion show
- Adding a changing area for brides
- Shortening the event, so as to intensify the experience
- Adding in even more advertising to encourage more cross-Midlands brides to attend
- Considering other host venues
So, even just in the last few days, you can see that we're looking to make a number of improvements to make the show even better.
With just under 600 brides attending the event, it was a great wedding fair! Thank you to all who attended, including their guests. You were all fabulous!
All of the set-up staff at Villa Park were wonderful, so a big thank you to everyone from our event rep to the cleaners. There was nothing that was too much for you to help with. This kind of level of great service certainly isn't the norm, but was so wonderful to experience. So, if you're looking for a wedding venue, I can personally highly recommend Villa Park and their other venues as their service is impeccable.
Thanks to all the exhibitors and brides who've given us feedback so as to help us improve the wedding show.
We're planning the date of the next Midland Wedding Show for September 2016 - so watch this space for the next date!
Thank you once again to all who attended, exhibited or helped set-up the Midland Wedding Show 20/03/16.