Disclaimer: Anyone with the right tools can generate successful results from the Midland Wedding Show, but we're not promising these results with our system or our advice. We don't know you, but we know the results our exhibitors have been getting, and they're awesome!
Stand booking terms and conditions:
Terms And Conditions Of Stand/Vehicle Bookings
‘ORGANISER’: Natalie Rooney T/A JustExhibitions, 2 Whitacre Road, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 9HW
‘Exhibitor’: Business name/person having booked the aforementioned event, defined as such by the name on the booking form/stated on the flat plan at the show.
‘Non-exhibitor’: Person not specifically named as an exhibitor on the booking for or flat plan.
‘Venue’: voco St Johns Hotel, 651 Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 1AT, the brand also incorporating it’s staff and all associate partners.
1. Completion of this booking form, submission of this form, stand number selection, us sending you an invoice for the agreed price/stand number and/or payment to any degree, constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and confirms your stand booking, which is then subject to the cancellation procedure.
2. Includes the supply of space you have booked, including (where applicable) hire/use of chair(s), table(s), display car positions, show guide advert and provision of electricity where applicable.
3. An administrative fee of £75 is included in all stand bookings. Where cancellation is possible this fee cannot be refunded.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
4. Where applicable the exhibitor has 7 days (from booking - according to the above) to cancel their stand in writing. Proof of delivery is required.
5. Full settlement to be received a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the event, or on the balance invoice date - whichever comes first.
5a. Where we feel necessary, if cleared funds are not received a minimum of 8 weeks before the show, then any deposit/monies paid will be offset against the losses we have incurred in providing the service up to that point, and our loss of profit on the event in general. In this event we may not be required to provide any service or exhibition stand from that point onwards. If you pay within 8 weeks before the show we will use our best endeavours to honour your booking but with no guarantee that you can, or that it will be same stand.
6. Cancellations can only be accepted in writing. Proof of delivery is required.
7. Cancellations will not be accepted if more than 7 days has passed after the booking has been confirmed (form submission or agreement over the phone) or any form of payment made.
8. If bookings are made within 8 weeks of the event they are rendered non-cancellable.
STAND SWITCHING/SUB LETTING/PROMOTION OF NON-EXHIBITORS
9. Exhibitors are not allowed to switch stands, re-sell or sublet their space.
10. STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Promotion (in any way), via any method, of non-exhibitors (including but not limited to businesses, persons, charities, magazines) not specifically named on the booking form. In the event of the exhibitor not adhering to this condition, a further stand fee (up to that of our largest stand option) will be charged to the offending exhibitor. This does not include travel agency holiday/travel agency brochures.
STAND LOCATIONS AND BOUNDARIES
11. Exhibitors must ensure that themselves (and any other representatives), and all display items, fit within the space booked.
12. Stand sizes are approximate.
13. No liability is accepted by the organiser if the exhibitor exceeds their stand space.
14. AISLE WAYS MUST NOT BE USED FOR EQUIPMENT OR TO STAND AND PROMOTE IN.
15. The organiser reserves the right to change agreed stand positions and flat plans.
DEMONSTRATIONS, CONTACT WITH THE PUBLIC, DISTRIBUTION OF SAMPLES, POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES
16. If you’re planning to perform any demonstrations, supply food and or liquid, give away ANY consumable or engage in any potentially hazardous activities you must complete and return our Disclaimer Form. Failure to do this means you agree to indemnify the organiser against any resulting issues.
17. With or without a Disclaimer Form submission, the organiser accepts no liability arising from activities mentioned in condition 16.
18. Exhibitors should acquaint themselves with their nearest fire exit.
19. Exhibitors must not block or obstruct any fire exits. Offending articles will be removed.
LOSS OR INJURY
20. The organiser accepts no liability for injury, damage to property etc occurring at the event. This includes items left in vehicles.
21. The organiser accepts no liability for claims, demands, damages, injury, loss or damage to the public property howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason of or during participation at the event, whether prior to, during or subsequent to the exhibitors’ attendance at the event, in such case, the exhibitor agrees to indemnify the organiser against all claims levied as a result of their act or omission to act.
22. The liability of the organiser is strictly limited to the price of the stand paid for the above event.
23. The exhibitor understands and acknowledges that the organiser does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for the exhibitor and therefore the exhibitor agrees to assume responsibility for their own such insurance coverage.
24. All exhibitors must carry public liability insurance for a minimum of £1m.
25. Exhibitors having booked a transport stand (with vehicle space(s) outside) must only bring the number of vehicles expressly agreed with the organiser. Each display car space is the size of an average sized car (Limos and bigger vehicles will need to book multiple spaces for individual vehicles). If more vehicles are displayed anywhere in the venue resort, a charge of £99 per additional vehicle will be levied.
OUTSTANDING MONIES TO OUR ASSOCIATE BUSINESS
26. Where an exhibitor is also a customer of White Wedding Pages Ltd. and has an overdue account with them, the organiser reserves the right to withhold their stand booking until such monies have been settled with White Wedding Pages Ltd.
26a. If there are monies outstanding from a previous wedding show, organised by us, then these monies must be received in full before we can allow set-up of your stand at proceeding events.
27. During the event (including set-up and break down) persons of 18 years of age and under must not be allowed on your stand (in a professional capacity) at any point.
28. Exhibitors must be fully set-up no less than 30 minutes prior to the show opening at 10.30am. Exhibitors must NOT commence breakdown until after 3pm, or after the last visitor has left.
Money Back Guarantee - please see video for what IS/ISN'T covered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej2n0M53gpQ
29. To qualify you must a) Have adhered to payment/invoice date(s) and b) Have set-up your stand fully on the day of the event. If the exhibitor wishes to call-in the guarantee then you must notify the organiser within the first opening hour of the show (i.e. by 11.30am). Having spoken to the organiser, the exhibitor must cease trading and promotion at the event. The entire stand cannot be broken down until the end of the event (in the meantime the stand will be covered up). No liability is accepted by the organiser for items left on the stand.
30. Late or non-payment (of any payment(s) will invalidate this guarantee.
31. In the event of applicable refunds, the administration fee of £75 will be withheld by the organiser.
32. If you have opted to add electrical socket(s), to your stand, there is a 500w maximum load on all sockets. Overloading sockets will mean you're liable for the cost of an electrician to be instructed to rectify the situation.
CHANGE OF VENUE
33. In the event that the venue becomes unavailable, for any reason, the organiser reserves the right to move the event to another venue of their choosing.
34. The exhibitor agrees that in the event that any term or condition, listed herein, is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforcability of such provision will not affect the remaining provisions which shall continue to be enforceable.</div>
FIXING ITEMS TO WALLS OF THE VENUE
35. Affixing anything to the walls of the venue is strictly prohibited.
36. If any damage is caused to the walls by doing this then the exhibitor agrees to indemnify the organiser and/or the venue against any damage.
37. We reserve the right to charge interest on outstanding monies which are more than 14 days overdue.
By verbally or expressly booking a stand you are deemed as having agreed to these terms and conditions.